The SLS Lux is an indulgence of the senses. It is only steps away from Miami’s most extravagant lifestyle and shopping destination, Brickell City Centre. Access to exclusive privileges is offered to the residents of this ultimate oasis. Those features include a private, chic beach club having limousine service, celebrity chef restaurants, rooftop private pool terraces, artwork done by contemporary masters, and high-design interiors.
- Elegant private elevator with biometrics technology. Private elevator vestibules in all residences
- Residences delivered fully finished with several choices of imported porcelain tile flooring pre-selected by
- Spacious walk-in closets come fully finished in Master Bedrooms.
- Stunning Views of Biscayne Bay and Miami skyline
- 9 and 10 foot high smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces.
- Rain Showers and Spa tubs in all Master Bedrooms.
- Spacious terraces, with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of
every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and wrap-around terraces in all corner units.
- Select units include terrace BBQ grill.
- Exclusive collection of 12 PH units with 12ft ceilings and some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas.
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications multiple telephone lines and cable.
- The latest in “Smart Building” technology, featuring wireless control pad, linking residents to SLS Brickell professional concierge services and building amenities.
- Home Automation system.
- Located in the heart of Brickell between upcoming Brickell CityCentre’s high-end retail and restaurants and the Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominent lighting artist Ana Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works by renowned artists such as Fernando Botero and Matias Duville, among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi and cocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 12 Penthouse Residences on the top three floors with 12 foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens and panoramic skyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean views.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces available for most units in secured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.
- Rental program by sbe for designer suites