The 328 exclusive residences found on the 44 floors of the breathtaking project are within the first new condominium development on Brickell Avenue in the latest real estate cycle. American and worldwide residents will be attracted to the luxury tower. With the modern amenities it offers and classic British elegance at its best, The Bond introduces, to the Brickell Financial District, a new standard of luxurious living. Being in the heart of the Brickell Financial District, visitors and residents can access The Bond from entrances on South Miami and Brickell Avenues. Nearby public transportation is available. World-class cultural destinations like the Mary Brickell Village and the Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center, entertainment, dining, shopping and American Airlines are within reach.
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- The prestigious tower has 328 residences on its 44 floors.
- Loguer is responsible for the interior design.
- The Terry O’Neill Photo Collection is featured.
- Tatiana Bianco sculptures are part of a private art collection.
- High speed elevators
- Concierge services provide access to the world of the residents and beyond.
- The elegance of the lobby is created with a 20-foot Bond topiary and Abbey Road entrance.
- The resident lounge in the lobby has daily coffee, newspapers, and refreshments.
- Parking is assigned and complimentary valet services are provided.
- The pool area has resort style landscaping.
- Outdoor music is featured in the relaxation areas of the zero edge lap pool.
- Biscayne Bay’s blue water and the spectacular Miami cityscape views are complemented by the soothing sounds of the pool area’s spectacular waterfall.
- Ultimate privacy and experience are provided by the indoor/outdoor soaking tub.
- The Parliament includes cinema screening that has digital projection technology and 3D surround sound.
- Executive Business Center
- Children’s room
- The health and wellness fitness center has state-of-the-art facilities that include Life Fitness equipment.
- Ultra efficient windows and smart building technology
- All common areas of the property have WiFi broadcast for residences to enjoy.
- The Parliament Lounge as AirPlay Library with shared playlists, Spotify and Pandora.
- The British red phone booth is of actual museum quality.
- All private areas have 24-hour fob security access.