Ion East Edgewater
The residents of Ion East Edgewater have one to three bedroom design choices. Also, available are six duplex townhouses that are expansive two-bedroom units.
- Typical units have lofty 9-foot clear ceiling heights. Penthouse ceilings are 10-foot, and the Grand Penthouses are 11-foot.
- AC units have programmable digital controls. The windows are hurricane rated. The design is highly energy-efficient.
- All units have spacious private outdoor terraces.
- Contemporary European-style bath and kitchen cabinetry is installed. The stainless steel finished high-performance appliances are also energy-efficient.
- Most residences have Japanese wet areas, glass-enclosed showers and spacious soaking tubs.
- Countertops are stone-finished.
- TV with data/voice cable access and high-speed Wi-Fi internet are parts of the advanced technology supplied.
- Turnkey move-in packages are available for purchase.
Amenities and Building FeaturesThe 36-story Ion East Edgewater is a luxury, eco-friendly condominium located in the heart of the hottest new neighborhood in Miami, East Edgewater. Ion East Edgewater is minutes away from Brickell, Brickell City Center, Miami World Center, the Downtown Arts and Entertainment District, the Design District, Midtown, and the Wynwood Arts District.
- Car2Go and Miami Trolley provide immediate transportation access.
- The award-winning architecture firm of Arquistectonica masterfully designed the building.
- Hirsch Bedner Associates’ Greg Bates is responsible for the sophisticated interior design. Bates is known for work in hospitality that includes New York’s Mandarin Oriental at Time Warner Center.
- Landscape designers, award-winning Arquitectonia GEO from Perez Art Museum Miami, designed the landscape that features sustainable native plants.
- A 24-hour concierge staff is on duty in the double-height lobby that is elegantly appointed.
- On the 8th floor, there is a beautifully landscaped half-acre Sun Terrace that features a terraced outdoor summer kitchen, complete with chef’s table; bocce court, outdoor cinema, communal fire pit, cabanas and massage area, outdoor living rooms, and a reflective pool. There is also a 75-foot heated lap pool that has aqua-massage seating.
- The Sky Deck, on the 37th floor, offers a sunning terrace, resident sky lounge and bar, plunge pool, and extraordinary panoramic cityscape and water views.
- On the same block and steps away from Biscayne Bay, there is a large public park and waterfront sculpture.
- Prime retail and restaurant space that covers 20,000 square feet is in the planning stage for Biscayne Boulevard. The restaurant will be spearheaded by a yet to be named renowned chef.
- A private dog park provides a pet-friendly environment.
- Entertainment and events take place in a lounge that overlooks the half-acre Sun Terrace.
- Also overlooking the yoga area, outdoor gym, and Sun Terrace is a state-of-the-art fitness center that is fully equipped.
- The parking garage is access controlled.
- Valet services are available 24-hours each day.
- Individual suite owners and guests can use the exclusive conference center and executive business center located on the 2nd floor.
- The resident mail lounge is on the ground-floor along with the business center that has a conference room available to all residents.
- The building is Silver LEED certified, which means the best-in-class building practices and strategies for a green building have been recognized.
- Secure, private storage for paddle boards, bicycles, etc. is available.
- All social areas have Wi-Fi high-speed internet access.